- Tyken on Youtube
- Sponsor an episode of The Shaft!
- Our server is sponsored by Lethal Drive. Use coupon code ‘theshaft’ for 25% off your first bill
- Sign up for a free audio book with a 14 day free Audible trial
- [LINK] Wollay will not be moving to Sweden and working with Mojang
- [LINK] Minecraft: Pocket Edition on Android has sold 700,000 copies
- [LINK] Changes in the latest Minecraft snapshot
- [VID] Snapshot 12w03a brings us jungles!
- [LINK] Jeb posts a picture of the new jungle biome
- [VID] Tyken's Cube World
- [VID] Minecraft 1.1 Volcano Mod
- [VID] More World Types Mod
- [LINK] The Weekly Pickaxe
- [VID] Animal Breeding Machine
- [LINK] Minecraft Guild creates massive world to help educate children
- [VID] Thank You, Notch - A Minecraft Timeline
- [LINK] Making a case for video games as learning tools in school
- [LINK] Minecraft, intellectual property, and the future of copyright
- [VID] The Shaft Mod update week 9
- [LINK] Tweet for us to win a Shorty!
- [VIDS] Kurast: A Minecraft Adventure
Monday, January 23, 2012
The Shaft 67: Tyken132
This week we welcome Tyken132 onto the show! Maker of the Cubeworld video, creator of a functioning Death Star and serious competitor in Redstone Wars, Tyken classes up The Shaft by talking about all the creative things he's done in the game. We also learn that we are all terrible people... and that's just pineapples.